This is documentation for Rasa X/Enterprise Documentation v1.1.x, which is no longer actively maintained.
For up-to-date documentation, see the latest version (1.2.x).
Introduction to Rasa Enterprise
Rasa Enterprise is a platform for multidisciplinary teams to create AI assistants that drive business value
Rasa Enterprise License
Ready for Rasa Enterprise? Schedule a technical demo ->
Rasa Enterprise is a proprietary platform for multidisciplinary teams to create AI assistants that drive business value. You can learn more about the benefits of Rasa Enterprise here.
Rasa Enterprise consists of infrastructure and workflow tooling. This part of our documentation is about the workflow tooling. If you want to access the infrastructure documentation, please visit the Rasa Open Source docs.
Deploy the Rasa Enterprise workflow tooling
- Check out the installation guide to pick the deployment method that's right for you.
Explore how the Rasa Enterprise workflow tooling helps you follow Conversation-Driven Development:
- Share your assistant with users as soon as possible
- Review conversations on a regular basis
- Annotate messages and use them as NLU training data
- Test that your assistant always behaves as you expect
- Track when your assistant fails and measure its improvement
- Fix how your assistant handles unsuccessful conversations