For the use of Rasa Enterprise the Rasa Enterprise License Terms apply.
Rasa Ephemeral Installer (REI) installs a set of tools to automate and manage Rasa Enterprise and Rasa Open Source installations.
Under the hood, it does the following:
- Installs and configures KIND as a Kubernetes (k8s) Platform
rasactl, which is a CLI tool to manage Rasa & Rasa Enterprise deployments
- Installs other required tools e.g.
- Access to the Internet
- Linux / macOS operating system
- Port 80 and 443 of the host machine must be available
Minimum / Recommended resource requirements:
- Dual-Core CPU / Quad-Core CPU
- 8 GB RAM / 16 GB RAM
- 25 GB DISK / 50 GB DISK
Using a Virtual Machine
You can install REI on your local machine or on any virtual machine that meets the requirements above.
Using a Google Cloud Virtual Machine
If you want to use a Google Cloud Virtual machine, you can make use of this example terraform code to create one. Please see the README for details. Alternatively you can create one manually according to the Google Cloud documentation.